We are always looking for great assistants, attendants and operators for our photo booth services. Experience in hospitality and an interest in photography is a plus but not required. We will train the right people.
Key Tasks / Skills
- You will help load and unload equipment up to 50 lbs.
- You will work at indoor and outdoor venues.
- You will interact face to face with other vendors and the public.
- You will take and post photos to social media before and during the events.
- You need to have a pleasing personality with great people skills.
- You need reliable transportation as events are all over Central Florida.
- You need to have high energy. We work quickly to set up and break down our equipment efficiently.
If you have a lot of energy, love the idea of making people smile and like working in different locations, this could be a great source of extra income. Hours range from 0 to 20 hours per week and jobs generally range from 4 to 7 hours. Due to the random nature of our client’s events, jobs can be on weekdays, weeknights and/or weekends. Given this fact, you get to choose which events you want to work.
Assistants generally help with unloading the equipment, setting it up, assisting guests during the event and helping with breaking down the equipment when the event is over. Assistant pay is $10 per hour.
Attendants do all the above but they also operate the photo booth equipment during the event. You are responsible for the total guest experience, photo quality, etc. Attendant pay is $15 per hour. You must be promoted to this position after proving your ability as a great Assistant.
Operators do all the above plus they deliver, set up and run an event by themselves without any supervision. Operator pay is $20 per hour. You must be promoted to this position by proving your skills and reliability as an Attendant.
To apply, please fill out the form below. We will contact you if we have an open position and consider you a potential fit on our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity.